TTWN Water/Wastewater – PE Nashville, TN
Job Level: Mid Level / Senior Level
Salary Range: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00
The Water/Wastewater Engineer independently performs a variety of civil engineering work for projects of moderate to large scope and complexity. Assists with the development of design approaches and concepts. Leads the project team in the production of projects on time, within budget, and consistent with industry standards. Holds expertise in his/her discipline and assists in the development and execution of training for design staff.
- Assumes responsibility for projects within the engineer’s control and expertise
- Leads the development of design approaches and concepts
- Performs engineering studies and other design analyses using industry software
- Leads the development of construction documents, assists with proposals and presentations for clients
- Coordinates with contractors and clients.
- Attends meetings with owners, clients, and/or contractors
- Reviews submittals and drawings of contractors
- Evaluates the work of peer design colleagues and provides feedback and/or corrections
- Monitors project during construction to ensure compliance with design specifications and building codes; provides field inspectors with technical guidance
- Coordinates with local authorities, utilities, and municipalities.
- Mentors staff by providing coaching and developmental guidance.
- Assists in the development of man-hour budgets; plans work and performs tasks in accordance with the budget
- Provides input, feedback, and updates on project schedules and plans work in accordance with the schedule
- Evaluates and recommends solutions to construction related engineering problems
- Maintains strong client relationship and participates in business development activities with clients
- Assists technical leaders in the design and execution of technical trainings for colleagues
- Maintains a continued focus on keeping up with industry trends and changes with continued self-education and training
- May participate in other project management responsibilities as need
University – Bachelor’s Degree/3-4 Year Degree – Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of related experience in water/wastewater engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- An expert in hydraulics, hydrology, and other aspects of water/wastewater engineering
- Knowledge in Autodesk Civil 3D or Microstation
- Proficient in discipline specific software (i.e., HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, InfoSWMM, ESRI ArcMap)
- Interpersonal Skills – ability to interact positively and work effectively with others
- Comprehension – ability to understand information, ideas, and direction presented in writing and/or verbally communicated
Note: A FREE Membership or Above is Required to express intrest in working for our clients. If you have not yet logged in you may do so here.