Job Level: Senior Level
Salary Range: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00
Our client is a broad-minded and multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firm established in the early 1990s. This firm is licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Openings have become available on their team for the right individuals with great experience and an interest in building lasting client relationships.
The successful candidate must come from an arcituctural or MEP firm and have a good understanding of mechanical systems, must have building mechanical system design experience such as: HVAC, plumbing, facilities design (boilers, chillers, cooling towers, air compressors), piping layout, equipment selection, district & central heating and chilled water plants, campus-type utility distribution systems, industrial/process facilities, power and infrastructure retrofits and upgrades, and other energy infrastructure projects. The projects are of varying sizes and locations for higher education, utility, federal, municipal and industrial clients.
- Work on technical assignments (both field and office) and support HVAC design and energy related projects
- Field assignments are local, national and international depending on technical capabilities and desire to travel – Overnight travel is estimated to be about 20%
- The engineer in this position will lead a small team of engineers and be responsible for the final deliverables
- Typical team assignments will include HVAC retrofit projects, interfacing with clients and contractors, project cost estimation, energy auditing of large HVAC systems and controls, identification of energy conservation measures, boiler and chiller plant upgrades, DDC LEED AP is preferredsystems and building stimulation energy modeling
- Strong commitment to company’s safety program; follow company safety standards, site safety standards and maintain safe workplace practices
University – Bachelor’s Degree/3-4 Year Degree – Mechical Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 12+ years of relevant experience in consulting engineering for buildings
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Extensive knowledge of local and national building codes and design practices
- Knowledge of standard construction practices and the ability to work with Architects, Owners and Contractors to address design and construction issues
- LEEDi Preferred
- US Citizenship or Green Card required
Note: A FREE Membership or Above is Required to express intrest in working for our clients. If you have not yet logged in you may do so here.