Job Level: Mid Level / Senior Level
Salary Range: $75,000.00 - $105,000.00
The Site/Civil Engineer II independently performs a variety of civil engineering tasks for small projects or selected segments of large projects. Assists with the development of design approaches and concepts. Assists the project team in the production of projects on time, within budget, and consistent with industry standards.
- Create site layout, utility routing, sanitary/storm sewer design, roadways, grading/earthwork, erosion control, and/or stormwater management systems plans.
- Prepare design drawings using AutoCAD/Civil3D, MicroStation/Geopak, and/or similar type software
- Project management tasks and client interactions
- Project Kick-offs
- Client Management
- External communications
- Project Folder Setups
- Billing – Fees, progress report and invoice, Budget
- Projections – Monthly project reviews, A/R Follow up
- Scope fee and initiate contract
- Maintain schedule of projects
- Manage subcontractors
University – Bachelor’s Degree/3-4 Year Degree – Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 7+ years applicable experience in discipline design and analysis
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Experience in public sector required. Federal experience a plus.
- Site design experience
- Experience with Storm Water Management
- Erosion and sediment control design
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Candidate must be proficient in major design-related software such as AutoCAD/Civil3D and/or MicroStation/Geopak
Note: A FREE Membership or Above is Required to express intrest in working for our clients. If you have not yet logged in you may do so here.