What you can expect...
Our associates generally work with Engineering Professionals that have an Engineering Degree from an Accredited University and a minimum of 3 or more years post graduate experience in one of the following industries. We have amazing clients in the Automotive, Aerospace and Energy Industries. We have Energy Clients in both Oil & Gas as well as Power & Infrastructure. Last and certainly not least we serve clients in the Civil Engineering community for Architectural, Facility and Infrastructure. Our civil engineering client base is primarily Engineering Consulting Firms.
- Our clients pay our fees.
- We never sell your data.
- We never abuse the privilege of being your recruiter.
- We never do anything that will jeopardize your current employment.
- Ongoing services to help you maximize your career potential. It doesn’t end with getting a job. Tha’s just the beginning.
From the heart.
Our clients enjoy our Effective Recruiting Services. We have truly engineered a repeatable process that produces results that are focused on the requirements, while being agile enough to deal with inevitable change. All orders are worked the same day they are received and usually candidates are sourced, qualified and available for interview within 3-7 days. Everything is in writing and signed by us in clear easy terms. So, the process, your rights, and your responsibilities are visible from day one. We used to fill any order we could get, even hourly roles. Now, due to a high demand for our process we only accept engineering talent orders in the specific industries listed on our website. All orders are guaranteed in writing. All services are guaranteed in writing and delivered in a confidential manner. We have pricing for Retained Search and Contingency Search processes, but no longer present Contract Professionals to our clients.
- Identifying Opportunities
- Preparing & Submitting Resumes
- Getting Listed “Correctly” on Job Boards
- Proactive Candidate Marketing
- Coordinating Interviews
- Preparing for Effective Interviews “Coaching”
- Coordinating Relocation Assistance
- Onboarding Roadmaps